Scroll down to the 'Downloads’ section
Click on each link to download:
Get merge-gnexus-blobs script
The script is available from:
or from git:
git clone git://android.git.linaro.org/device/samsung/tuna.git cd tuna git checkout -b linaro_android_4.1.1 origin/linaro_android_4.1.1
Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet, since the script downloads non-free binaries and tools to extract images.
Run merge-gnexus-blobs script, giving the directory containing the .img files as its sole argument.
The script will do the remaining bits for you, including flashing the phone.
WARNING There is no guarantee whatsoever that the build will work. If it breaks your phone, you get to keep both pieces.
Install Google Apps
If you wish to use the phone as a real phone rather than a pure development device, chances are that you want to install the Google Apps on it:
- Install the Linaro Android build as described above
- Grab the current Google Apps zip for JellyBean from http://goo.im/gapps . At the time of the writing, the current version is: gapps-jb-20120726-signed.zip
- If you downloaded from a device other than your Galaxy Nexus, transfer the file to your Galaxy Nexus using: mtp-sendfile gapps-jb*.zip 8
- Turn your Galaxy Nexus off completely (remove the battery if in doubt)
- Hold down the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons at the same time, and turn on the phone
- Use the Volume Up button to select “Recovery mode”, then press the power button to launch it. Wait for recovery to come up.
- Select “install zip from sdcard”
- Select “choose zip from sdcard”
- Choose the gapps-jb zip file you downloaded earlier (it should be in the Download/ folder)
- Select “Yes – Install gapps-jb-*-signed.zip”
- Select “+++++Go Back+++++”
- Select “reboot system now”
- Enjoy your Google Apps enabled Linaro Android build!