The Linaro Toolchain Working Group is pleased to announce the 2013.05 release of Linaro GCC 4.8.
Linaro GCC 4.8 2013.05 is the second release in the 4.8 series. Based off the latest GCC 4.8.0+svn198615 release, it includes performance improvements and bug fixes.
Interesting changes include:
- Updates to GCC 4.8.0+svn198615
- Backport of support for prologue/epilogues using LDRD and STRD in ARM mode
- Backport of support for further AArch64 instructions
- Backport of support for further ARMv8 AArch32 instructions.
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Toolchain Development mailing list
- Linaro Toolchain IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at