The Linaro Platform team is pleased to announce the 2013.06 release of the Linaro Stable Kernel (LSK).
Interesting changes include:
- based on 3.9.6 stable tree
- generic vexpress TC2 support from ARM LT (no big.LITTLE MP, IKS, and arm64)
- MCPM patches for TC2
- big-LITTLE-MP-master-v16 (same version as in linux-linaro 13.04 release)
- generic IKS support from Nicolas Pitre
- IKS TC2 patches (the TC2 patches missing from the generic IKS topic were cherry-picked from the linaro-private.git.linaro.org/bL_switcher/linux.git , v3.9-master branch; v3.9-master branch is based on ARM LT’s integration-android-vexpress when it was based on v3.9)
- core config fragments from linux-linaro 13.04 (linaro-base.conf, ubuntu-minimal.conf, big-LITTLE-MP.conf)
- perf tools: fix to make perf to build in 3.9 kernel
- builddeb tweaks to enable kernel cross build with deb-pkg, and to ensure that the DT blob is built and packed properly into the kernel image package.
- android for v3.9 plus Linaro fixes
Fixed in this release
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Kernel Development mailing list
- Linaro Kernel IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at