The Linaro Toolchain Working Group is pleased to announce the 2013.07 release of Linaro GCC 4.8.
Linaro GCC 4.8 2013.07 is the 4th release in the 4.8 series. Based off the latest GCC 4.8.1+svn200355 release, it includes performance improvements and bug fixes.
Interesting changes include:
- Updates to GCC 4.8.0+svn200355
- Address Sanitizer support for ARM.
- New -mrestrict-it option support.
- Backport of support for further AArch64 instructions.
- Backport of support for further ARMv8 AArch32 instructions.
- Reverted recent changes to shrink-wrapping and tail-calls.
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Toolchain Development mailing list
- Linaro Toolchain IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at