The Linaro Platform team is pleased to announce the 2013.08 release of the Linux Linaro.
Interesting changes include:
- based on linux-linaro-core-tracking tree, llct-20130820.0 tag:
- based on v3.11-rc6
- gator version 5.15 (same version as in 13.06 release)
- updated linaro-android-3.11 topic by John Stultz
- new big-little-mp topic from ARM LT replaced the big-LITTLE-MP-master-v* used before
- updated big-LITTLE-pmu, iks, and iks-cpufreq topics from ARM LT
- binder 64 bit patch
- updated interactive-gov-updates topic from Viresh Kumar
- basic Capri board support from Broadcom LT
- updated Versatile Express patches from ARM LT
- updated arndale/exynos patches from Samsung LT
- vexpress64 support (both RTSM and Foundation model)
- config fragments changes:
- omap4.conf is no longer used for Panda board: new omap2plus.conf and panda.conf have been created for Panda (to make tracking the community changes easier)
Fixed in this release
- LP: #1190330 tun device missing on Arndale
- LP: #1212004 TI Panda 4430 & 4460 boot failed with Linux Linaro ubuntu image.
- LP: #1202373 wl12xx drivers missing from PandaBoard hwpack
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Kernel Development mailing list
- Linaro Kernel IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at