The Linaro Toolchain Working Group is pleased to announce the 2013.08 release of Linaro GCC 4.8.
Linaro GCC 4.8 2013.08 is the 5th release in the 4.8 series. Based off the latest GCC 4.8.1+svn201477 release, it includes performance improvements and bug fixes.
Interesting changes include:
- Updates to GCC 4.8.1+svn201477
- Improved shrink-wrapping optimization.
- Improved tail-calls optimization.
- Improved AArch64 support (instructions, intrinsics).
- Improved AArch64 vectorizer cost model.
- Backports for bug fixes.
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Toolchain Development mailing list
- Linaro Toolchain IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at