The Linaro Platform team is pleased to announce the 2013.09 release of the Linux Linaro.
Interesting changes include:
- based on linux-linaro-core-tracking tree, llct-20130916.0 tag:
- based on v3.11 release
- gator version 5.15 (same version as in 13.06 release)
- updated linaro-android-3.11 topic by John Stultz
- updated big-LITTLE-pmu, iks, iks-cpufreq, and interactive-gov-updates topics from ARM LT
- binder 64 bit patch
- updated basic Capri board support from Broadcom LT (GPIO, 8250_dw serial, wdt, sdhci, ...)
- updated Versatile Express patches from ARM LT
- updated arndale/exynos patches from Samsung LT: new patches for MIPI display panels added
- vexpress64 support (both RTSM and Foundation model)
- config fragments changes:
- distribution.conf: enabled BRIDGE_EBT_T_NAT, required by libvirt
- kvm-gest.conf: updated to allow for testing on arm64
- new linaro-base64.conf created: it is for generic config options for ARM64 builds. Currently contains the options needed for libhugetlbfs.
Fixed in this release
- LP: #1202373 wl12xx drivers missing from PandaBoard hwpack
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Kernel Development mailing list
- Linaro Kernel IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at