Linaro releases monthly binary images of UEFI, based on the Tiaoncore project.
The Linaro UEFI tree is based on the following upstream versions of code from Tianocore:
- edk2 at subversion revision 14628
The latest version of the EDK2 code contains support for aarch64 plaforms upstream.
Platforms currently supported include:
- Versatile Express A5/A9/TC1/TC2, RTSM A9×4 and A15×1, A15 MPCore, Foundation and FVP Base models.
- Samsung Arndale
- TI Beagleboard
- TI Pandaboard
For more instructions on how to build UEFI from source, please see the LEG wiki build page
Fixed in this release
The following issues were fixed in this release:
The following issues were unresolved in this release:
- LP: #1157372 FAT file system crashes when creating new file or directory within the UefiShell or EdkShell (microSD Card)
- LP: #1166301 Arndale port uses an embedded copy of the GIC library
- LP: #1179461 UEFI: TC2: booting from A7 core causes boot failures due to MMC/SD timeouts
- LP: #1163341 Ax88772 drivers assume CPU is Little-Endian
- LP: #1157203 UEFI: TC2: Shell cannot write to SD card when booting from A7 core
- LP: #1166364 UEFI: VExpress 4xA9 support not bindings compliant
- LP: #1057164 Panda UEFI is not ready for real deployment
- LP: #942155 UEFI: TC2: copy/paste doesn’t work over serial port
- LP: #1117464 UEFI/TFTP: server must provide a filename in DHCPOFFER
- LP: #1131141 UEFI: arndale does not store Boot Device config
- LP: #1161355 Arndale port console should use SerialDxe
- LP: #1174318 SetVirtualAddressMap ASSERT failure in DEBUG build
- LP: #1192941 Lava : vexpress-tc2-01 and vexpress-tc2-benchmark jobs are running incomplete due to various reasons
- LP: #1192963 UEFI: origen: BSP doesn’t compile
The LEG UEFI wiki is a great place to start developing with Linaro’s UEFI tree.