About Linaro binutils
Linaro binutils is a release of the GNU binutils with bug fixes and
enhancements for ARM platforms. GNU binutils is a collection of tools
ld linker and
Linaro binutils 2.23.2 2013.10-4
The Linaro Toolchain Working Group is pleased to announce the 2013.10-4
release of Linaro binutils 2.23.2, the third release in the 2.23 series.
This release is based on the latest GNU binutils 2.23 stable branch, but
with additional features and bug fixes.
- AArch64 GC sections support
- Support passing -mcpu=cortex-a53 and -mcpu=cortex-a57 to AArch64 gas
- Support passing -mcpu=cortex-a53 and -mcpu=cortex-a57 to ARM gas
- Support passing -mcpu=cortex-a12 to ARM gas
- Support AArch64 CRC instructions
- Support ARM CRC instructions
- Bug fix for AArch64 GOT layout
- Fixed source tarball structure
This release was built from the
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to
stay on top of Linaro development.