About Linaro eglibc
Linaro eglibc is a release of the eglibc C library with bug fixes and enhancements for ARM platforms. eglibc is a variant of the GNU libc designed to work well on embedded systems.
Linaro eglibc 2.18 2013.10
The Linaro Toolchain Working Group is pleased to announce the 2013.10 release of Linaro eglibc 2.18, the second release in the 2.18 series. This release is based on the latest upstream eglibc 2.18 stable branch, but with additional features and bug fixes.
- AArch64 profiling support
- Optimized strlen for ARMv6T2
- Small enhancement to memcpy performance
- ARM pointer encryption support
- Fix for integer overflows in memalign/pvalloc/valloc
This release was built from the
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to
stay on top of Linaro development.