The Linaro Toolchain Working Group is pleased to announce the 2013.10 release of Linaro GCC 4.8.
Linaro GCC 4.8 2013.10 is the seventh release in the 4.8 series. Based off the latest GCC 4.8.1+svn203510 release, it includes performance improvements and bug fixes.
Interesting changes include:
- Improved AArch64 support (CRC extension, improved intrinsics, gprof support)
- Improved Aarch32 support (bug fixes, better code generation, improved multilib)
- Backports for bug fixes (PR58578)
We are aware that FSF GCC 4.8.2 was released earlier this week. However, this release happened too late in our cycle for us to use it as the basis for Linaro GCC 4.8 2013.10. The only functional difference contained in FSF GCC 4.8.2 that is not in Linaro GCC 4.8 2013.10 is a correction to a x86 test case.
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Toolchain Development mailing list
- Linaro Toolchain IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at