The Linaro Toolchain Working Group is pleased to announce the 2013.11 release of Linaro GCC 4.8.
Linaro GCC 4.8 2013.11 is the eighth release in the 4.8 series. Based off the latest GCC 4.8.2+svn204657 release, it includes performance improvements and bug fixes.
Interesting changes include:
- Updates to GCC 4.8.2+svn204657
- Fixes for bugs LP #1243656, #1243022
- Backport fix for PR/58423
- AArch64: added support for tiny model GOT access.
- Improved AArch32 A-profile multilibs support (—with-multilib-list option)
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Toolchain Development mailing list
- Linaro Toolchain IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at