The Linaro Platform team is pleased to announce the 2013.12 release of the Linaro Image Tools.
Interesting changes include:
- Added new command line program: linaro-hwpack-append to add Debian packages to a hardware pack.
- Copy all QEMU ARM binaries (arm, armeb, arm64)
- Refactor the code to detect rootfs distribution
- Fixed problem when running Linaro Image Tools from a checkout.
- Increase system partition size since we run out of space while creating image that includes native-toolchain
Fixed in this release
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Development mailing list
- Linaro IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at