The Linaro Toolchain Working Group is pleased to announce the 2014.02 engineering release of Linaro GCC 4.8.
As announced at Linaro Connect USA 2013 Linaro GCC is moving to a pattern of quarterly stable releases, with engineering releases in the intervening months. This is the first engineering release. The next stable release will be the 2014.04 release.
Linaro GCC 4.8 2014.02 is the eleventh release in the 4.8 series. Based off the latest GCC 4.8.3+svn207411 release, it includes performance improvements and bug fixes.
Interesting changes include:
- Updates to GCC 4.8.3+svn207411
- ARM-v8 crypto intrinsics support
- New vectorizer cost model
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Toolchain Development mailing list
- Linaro Toolchain IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at