The Linaro QA Team is pleased to announce 2014.03 release of the Linaro Test Suites.
Linaro Test Suites
Linaro Test Suites is a package that contains test suites that can be run in LAVA. The complete index of available test cases is published on Linaro Wiki.
The package contains sources that are available from git repository
Problems found in the test suites should be reported to linaro-qa project on launchpad
Starting this release there will be a new part of test definitions available for Workload Automation v2. It is not released as a binary package and it is not a part of qa/test-definitions.git git repository. Running Workload Automation in LAVA requires custom setup in the LAVA lab and signing LUL with ARM who owns Workload Automation source code. The test definitions and supporting scripts are available in the wa2-lava repository
- FWTS: Using lava-test-case to produce pass/fail results
- e2eaudiotest: removed obsolete test definition
- jtreg/mauve: update paths for LAVA changes
- openssl test suit added for testing openssl speed benchmark
- ubuntu: remove unnescessary dashes in network-tests-basic
- ubuntu: fix parameter format used in network-tests-basic
- Removed unnecessary hackbench workaround; added standard deviation to result list
- mmtest: Fix typo error in mmtest yaml
- mmtest: Parsing string is updated & path for media files is changed