The Linaro Platform team is pleased to announce the 2014.04 release of the Linux Linaro.
Interesting changes include:
- based on linux-linaro-core-tracking tree, llct-20140415.0 tag:
- based on v3.14 release
- gator version 5.18 (new version)
- the Android topic (linaro-android-3.14-merge) updated to get the recent code from AOSP
- new llvm topic
- updated builddeb topic includes the fix to add missing headers in linux-headers package on arm architecture”
- uprobes v7
- updated big-LITTLE-pmu topic from ARM LT
- updated basic Capri board support from Broadcom LT (bcm281xx support updated, Broadcom BCM470X and BCM5301X SoCs support added)
- updated Arndale_Octa/Arndale/Origen patches from Samsung LT: CPU hotplug and BE fixes
- updated Versatile Express patches from ARM LT
- vexpress64 support (FVP Base and Foundation models) from ARM LT
- more HiP0x Cortex A15 family updates from HiSilicon LT
- cortex-strings-arm64 topic (same as in 2014.02)
- config fragments changes:
- updated config fragments for armv8 boards
- LP: #1128761 WiFi is unavailable on TI Panda 4430 with Linux Linaro ubuntu image
- LP: #1274057 Kernel Panic shows on Linux Linaro ubuntu TI Panda image.
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Kernel Development mailing list
- Linaro Kernel IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at