The Linaro QA Team is pleased to announce 2014.06 release of the Linaro Test Suites.
Linaro Test Suites
Linaro Test Suites is a package that contains test suites that can be run in LAVA. The complete index of available test cases is published on Linaro Wiki.
The package contains sources that are available from test-definitions and wa2-lava repositories.
Problems found in the test suites should be reported to linaro-test-suite product in Linaro bugzilla.
- aapits: Fix result parsing
- pwrmgmt: fixed RELEASE variable
- move to virtio block
- LTP: Fixed path problem on Ubuntu
- LTP: version bump to 20140422
- is-cpu-isolated: disable cpu-hotplug hack
- is-cpu-isolated: rename rt as dplane and gp as cplane
- is-cpu-isolated: Fix name of cpuset files
- Android: added piglit test definitions
- FWTS: fixed result parsing
- openssl: fixed file permissions and units
- Add Python dependency for FIO and SATA test.
- no changes since 2014.05