About Linaro eglibc
Linaro eglibc is a release of the eglibc C library with bug fixes and enhancements for ARM platforms. eglibc is a variant of the GNU libc designed to work well on embedded systems.
Linaro eglibc 2.19 2014.06
The Linaro Toolchain Working Group is pleased to announce the 2014.06 release of Linaro eglibc 2.19, the third release in the 2.19 series. This release is based on the latest upstream eglibc 2.19 stable branch, but with additional features and bug fixes.
- Improved math function performance for ARM and AArch64
- Optimized strcmp function for ARMv7
- AArch64 trapping floating point exception support
- AArch64 no longer includes asm/ptrace.h in sys/user.h and sys/procfs.h
- Fix handling of syscall error return on AArch64 in some cases
This release was built from the
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Toolchain Development mailing list
- Linaro Toolchain IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at