About Linaro gdb
Linaro gdb is a release of the GNU debugger with bug fixes and enhancements for ARM platforms. gdb allows interactive debugging of C and C++ programs natively and remotely.
Linaro gdb 7.7.1 2014.06-1
The Linaro Toolchain Working Group is pleased to announce the 2014.06-1 release of Linaro gdb 7.7.1, the second release in the 7.7 series. This release is based on the latest upstream gdb 7.7 stable branch, but with additional features and bug fixes.
- Support for debugging atomic sequences
- Improve Thumb prologue analysis
- Fix AArch64 signal unwinder issue
- Fix building for AArch64 with glibc trunk
This release was built from the
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Toolchain Development mailing list
- Linaro Toolchain IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at