The Linaro Platform team is pleased to announce the 2014.07 release of the Linux Linaro.
Interesting changes include:
- based on linux-linaro-core-tracking tree, llct-20140721.0 tag:
- based on v3.16-rc6
- updated Android topic (linaro-android-3.16-experimental-merge)
- gator version 5.18 (same version as in 2014.04)
- updated basic Capri board support from Broadcom LT. Good progress in upstreaming the code: now the topic has 21 patch on top of v3.16-rc4 vs 53 patches on top of v3.15 in 2014.06 cycle
- No cortex-strings-arm64 topic any more – the code accepted into the mainline
- new topic from Qualcomm LT to add ifc6410 board support
- updated vexpress64 support (FVP Base and Foundation models, Juno) from ARM LT. cpufreq support for Juno has been added.
- updated Versatile Express patches from ARM LT
- more HiP0x Cortex A15 family updates from HiSilicon LT
- using mainline support for Arndale and Arndale-octa boards this cycle
- updated llvm topic (follows the community llvmlinux-latest branch)
- big endian support (the 2014.05 topic version rebased to 3.16 kernel)
- ftrace_audit topic removed – the code accepted into the mainline
- config fragments changes:
- ifc6410.conf created
- LP: #1128761 WiFi is unavailable on TI Panda 4430 with Linux Linaro ubuntu image
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Kernel Development mailing list
- Linaro Kernel IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at