The Linaro Toolchain Working Group (TCWG) is pleased to announce the 2014.11 stable release of Linaro GCC 4.8.
This is the fourth stable release, and contains no known regressions compared to the 2014.08 release. The next stable release will be the 2014.02 release. There will be no engineering releases of GCC 4.8 as it is in maintenance.
Linaro GCC 4.8 2014.11 is the fifteenth release in the 4.8 series and second one since entering maintenance. Based off the latest GCC 4.8.4-pre+svn217270 release, it includes performance improvements and bug fixes.
Interesting changes include:
- Linaro bugzilla PR fixed : #307, #534
- Updates to GCC 4.8.4-pre+svn217270
- Add new Linaro release macros : LINARO_RELEASE and LINARO_SPIN
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Toolchain Development mailing list
- Linaro Toolchain IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at