The Linaro Toolchain Working Group (TCWG) is pleased to announce the 2017.10 final stable Release of the Linaro GCC 5 source package.
This final release is based on a stable1 release which in turn is based on FSF GCC 5.5 (svn253576) and includes performance improvements and bug fixes backported from mainline GCC. The build is based on Linaro Snapshot GCC 5.5-2017.10-rc1.
Changes in this final GCC source package Release include:
- Updates merged from FSF GCC 5.5 (svn253576)
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Toolchain Development mailing list
- Linaro Toolchain IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at
- Bug reports should be filed in Linaro’s bugzilla: http://bugs.linaro.org
- Questions? ask Linaro
- For Linaro member support see http://support.linaro.org
1Linaro 'stable’ source archive releases are Linaro packaged versions of the latest FSF GCC release. The Linaro 'maintenance’ source archive releases are Linaro packaged versions of the previous year’s FSF GCC release.