The Linaro Toolchain and Platform Working Groups are pleased to announce the 2013.06 release of the Linaro Toolchain Binaries, a pre-built version of Linaro GCC and Linaro GDB that runs on generic Linux or Windows and targets the glibc Linaro Evaluation Build.
- Cross compiling ARM applications from your laptop
- Remote debugging
- Build the Linux kernel for your board
- Linaro GCC 4.8 2013.06
- Linaro Newlib 2.0 2013.06
- Linaro Binutils 2.23 2013.06
- Linaro Eglibc 2.17-2013.06 (Aarch64 only)
- Linaro GDB 7.6 2013.05
- A statically linked gdbserver
- A system root
- Manuals under share/doc/
The system root contains the basic header files and libraries to link your programs against.
Interesting changes include:
- Linaro versions of Binutils, Newlib and Eglibc are included
The Linux version is supported on Ubuntu 10.04.3 and 12.04, Debian 6.0.2, Fedora 16, openSUSE 12.1, Red Hat Enterprise Linux Workstation 5.7 and later, and should run on any Linux Standard Base 3.0 compatible distribution. Please see the README about running on x86_64 hosts.
The Windows version is supported on Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Vista Business SP2, and Windows 7 Pro SP1.
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Toolchain Development mailing list
- Linaro Toolchain IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at