The Linaro Toolchain Working Group is pleased to announce the release of Linaro QEMU 2013.06.
Linaro QEMU 2013.06 is the latest release of qemu-linaro. Based off upstream (trunk) QEMU, it includes a number of ARM-focused bug fixes and enhancements.
This release has been updated to be based on upstream’s recent 1.5.0 release.
Interesting ARM related upstream changes include:
- fixes to the VersatilePB and Realview model PCI controller
- improved performance of emulation of ARM targets
- working VM save/load for vexpress-a15 and vexpress-a9 board models
Feedback and Support
Subscribe to the important Linaro mailing lists and join our IRC channels to stay on top of Linaro development.
- Linaro Toolchain Development mailing list
- Linaro Toolchain IRC channel on irc.freenode.net at